Nas Talks Making Peace.....

[postlink]http://thizishiphoponline.blogspot.com/2011/05/nas-talks-making-peace.html[/postlink]



Nas explains how his reunion with P came to be.

Nas and Prodigy's beef has been well-documented in Hip Hop, as the former friends and collaborators eventually turned bitter rivals. However, the two recently made peace, as Nas even appeared on Mobb Deep's track"Dog Shit," surprising many.

In a recent interview with MTV News, Nas explained how the reunion came to pass.

"He called me as soon as he got out of jail; he got in touch with me. We talked about some things," said God's son. "I didn't know he had a book. He didn't tell me that. I guess he just wanted to clear the air on some past things that don't mean anything today."

Nas continued, and spoke about "Dog Shit." "I just jumped on the record; put that to the past or whatever ill feelings he had towards me. I think he was misinformed about things, like I was a negative guy or like I was trying to harm him in any kind of way. I think maybe he just grew up a little bit."

As for being mentioned in P's autobiography, Nas had only one request: "Tell the truth if you're gonna write a book. Tell the truth to the best of your ability, that's all I would say to anybody. Just tell the truth."

Watch the interview below:


0 comments:

Post a Comment